Skip to Main Content
UTHealth School of Dentistry: Logout Page
University of Texas Dental Branch records
The University of Texas (UT) Dental Branch is the oldest institution of higher learning in Houston. It had a modest beginning in 1905 as the Texas Dental College, a privately owned school, The Texas Dental College became part to The University of Texas on September 1, 1943. Ground breaking for our current building was held on May 3, 1952, and the building was ready for occupancy on the 50th anniversary of the founding of the Texas Dental College. The collection includes information about the faculty and students, curriculum information, teaching resources, and memorandums about changes with in the school. The collection covers the years 1906-1997. The collection is in good condition with 11 cubic feet (23 boxes).
University of Texas Press Ebook Collection (De Gruyter)
Collection of University of Texas Press ebooks from 1950-2023