The School of Dentistry Library is a member of the Texas Health Sciences Library Consortium (THSLC). SOD staff and students may borrow print materials from the following THSLC member libraries:
- Texas Medical Center Library
- University of Texas School of Public Health Library
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center Research Medical Library
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston Moody Medical Library
All you need is your UTHealth Houston ID badge and drivers license.
The School of Dentistry Library also participates in the TexShare program, a collaboration of libraries across the state of Texas to share resources.
Lending libraries typically require your UTHealth ID, driver's license, and a valid TexShare Card.
- SOD users may request a TexShare card at the Library Information desk. Call (713-486-4094) for more information.
- Check the list of participating TexShare libraries across Texas.